One to one Therapy Sessions
- An Introduction to Mindfulness
- How to be more mindful in your daily life and adapt mindfulness practices for your individual needs
- Practical instruction in how to begin and maintain a meditation practice
- Learning how to coping with the stresses in your life using mindfulness practices
- How to be more mindful in your daily communication and in relationships
- Guidance in how to continue your mindfulness and meditation practices after the course
Sessions online last around between 60 and 90 minutes and we charge €60 a session.
This includes mindfulness recordings and a telephone follow up session if required.
Payments for sessions can be made in cash or by Paypal by clicking the payment boxes on the home page
Sessions are carried out with experienced and qualified therapists David Culver and Eileen Mc Carney Please click here for more information on Drogheda Meditation Centre.
Please note that we request 24hrs notice for cancellations wherever possible or the cancellation fee will apply.